Sunday, October 13, 2013

Naples

October has been breathtaking in Upstate NY. Here are some pictures from our day out last Friday. Mom, my sisters, and I have started this tradition. Just as the foliage is about the peek we drive the scenic route by the lake to Naples. The Finger Lakes are known for vineyards and wineries and let me tell you the fresh grape juice is pretty unreal. We also stopped in at a fabric shop and one of my favorite antique stores. I feel like I have  been soaking up the beauty around me so much more this year. I'm stocking up lovely days to tide me over this winter until spring.



























4 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures and what a great way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol! It was the perfect day to be out and about :o)

      Delete
  2. I love your pictures Hannah, so colourful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Petra!!! Hope all is well with you! :o)

      Delete